Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

it's official - my brain is mocking me

My complete lack of creativity in my waking hours has seemingly shoved all my artistic talents into the twilight zone of my erratic sleeping hours. Although, these dreams are that entertaining that i'm doubting it's even me dreaming them.

My dreams have turned into absolute masterpieces! And no, i'm not bragging at all - I don't have the right. I'm fully convinced that it's someone else crafting them and faxing into my head while I snooze, that's how genius these dreams are.

So, don't tell anyone! I'm plagiarising these night-time gems and using them for my own material as of now. Coz this noodle is coming up with squat while it's conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment