Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

fame-hungry: child-stars and the curse of the famous parents

I'm sorry, but this kids shits me to no end. It's Will Smith's tween son Jaden -  a "triple-threat" little turd (he sings, he dances and he acts - wonder where he got that idea from?) who thinks he's God's gift to the world.

 I saw an interview with him on the US chick chat-show The View the other day. I could smell his nauseating levels of smugness through the very barriers of time and space. I realise that i'm probably coming across as bitter and jealous (yes, i'm a frustrated child-star), but I think that these fame-hungry little monsters need to be put into line at some point.

Macaulay Culkin, Britney Spears... and, God help us, Miley Cyrus. Need I say more?

In a small way, though, I do feel for the little brat. Does he even really have a choice but to be famous, with both his parents being celebrities. I know personally, that if both my parents were superstars i'd either want to match their A-list status... or rebel and become an absolute gyspy recluse.

And here he is with Justin Bieber. I'm not forcing you to subject yourself to it...




There is no God.

No comments:

Post a Comment