Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

suck my tweet


Honestly, I think that that's just how journalist/stand-up comedian/controverisal-twittering twat Catherine Deveny is feeling right now (see above triumphant photo of said social-media-abuser).

Yes, she's been ravaged by the public for her infamous Logie-night tweets ("I do so hope Bindi Irwin gets laid"). But at the same time, like some gigantic skyscraper-toppling monster from a Japanese horror film, our outrage will only feed her loudmouth left-wing mutant powers. The more toxic sludge we fire at her, the bigger Cathzilla will grow.

Just look at Derryn Hinch, Kyle Sandilands and Sam Newman (just listing them makes me want to stab something).
However, Deveny's now been dropped from The Age, which must be quite the bummer. Being unemployed is no curried-egg sandwich (my nanna makes THE BEST). Not that I feel sorry for her or anything... Big papa Age was fair in his dumping of Deveny.
That said, Deveny was getting at something - Bindi Irwin probably does get more action than me at the moment. Why couldn't she have tweeted "I do so hope #TeddyPickle gets laid"?
(Interested? Just "sext" me on 0400993060)

No comments:

Post a Comment