Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

blonde

I've plumbed new depths in my quest to get attention. I've dyed my hair. I've gone from dark brown to quite ridiculously blonde. All for social research, of course...

Here's my tribute to the legion of bottle-blondes, those pioneers who have danced with peroxide in the name of fame. I can only dream of one day being placed amongst them...

Father of pop-art and platinum blonde, Andy Warhol
Remember this lovable douche? Corey Worthington, party-boy esq.
Billy Idol. Glam rock personified.
Gaga. Her explosion into pop culture perfectly coinciding with her metamorphosis from brunettedom to blondification.
Draco Malfoy. Those Malfoys, the paralells between them and Hitler's idyllic Aryan race, slightly frightening.
Oh and this one... not sure if you would've heard of her...


"It's all make-believe, isn't it?"
-Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment