Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

whoa there gaga!



Lady Gaga has every right to be optimistic. Her rapid rise to stardom in these past two years has secured her place on the pop-throne, but her claim that her next album Born This Way (set to be released early 2011) will be the greatest pop album of the decade is a little worrying.

Slow down girl. We don't want Born This Way to be prematurely ripped from the womb. It's like the Virgin Mary boasting "hey, this babe inside of me is gonna be BIG NEWS people!" (that's what my mum said about me... and look what happened).


In my eyes, Gaga could take a shit on a dead swan and i'd still consider it genius, but we all know what can happen when you jump the gun and raise everyone's expectations to dangerous heights.

That aside, I say good luck Gaga. I'm sure Born This Way will be delivered safely, bloody and covered in monstrous-slime.

No comments:

Post a Comment