Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Monday, December 27, 2010

professor of pop

It is truly an exciting time to be alive, especially for nerds such as myself.

I've always been a fan of pop music and finally, thanks to post-2008 pop culture, we can sit around and talk/blog/bitch/rant about it in a much more intellectual and ultimately nerdy way.

Thank God for the amazing Gaga Sitgmata - a blog that gives the world's biggest popstar her rightful academic attention.

Also, have a look at one of my old schoolmate's recent post:
http://jakecleland.com/post/2483235832/a-comparison-of-lady-gagas-monster-and-kanye-wests

My prediction for 2011: I'll waste even more time trawling pop culture blogs. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment