Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

rebirth, again...

 I've finally realised, after nearly 20 years in this confusing world, that year-in year-out I wind up with the exactly same New Year resolutions (get fitter and exercise my creativity more. Oh yeah, and spread my golden seed as far as I can).

It's a bit pathetic that they're so invariably the same each year... but perhaps that just means that I have jump back on the horse and try and try again.

I mean, if I keep setting myself these same goals at the end of each year, it must mean that I need them.

So... here we go again. Let's hope that come the climax of 2011 my resolutions will be shiny new ones.


My 2011 New Year Resolution: to NEVER have the above shitty list

No comments:

Post a Comment