Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

inkling

So i've gone blonde, shaved my head, moved out of home, changed jobs a couple of times... and now in a further quest to quench my insatiable thirst for metamorphosis (and some might say, to succumb to peer pressure and the trends du jour) i'm getting a tattoo!

 I won't divulge what exactly i'm getting just yet (stay tuned sportsfans!). All i'll say is that it's both meaningless and meaningful at the same time, which i'm sure if you've been following Teddy Pickle you know i'm all about that.

Now I invite you to peruse my favourite tattooed icons that have inspired me and their various enternal ink-stains...

Megan Fox - obviously if hot girls get tatts, then so should I

 
Popeye - someone who has both a tatt and eats spinach is cool in my books 

 

Ange - (refer to Megan Fox)

 

Draco Malfoy - he didn't have a choice, but he's reppin' it nonetheless

 

Gaga - fighting for peace, love & the right to wear meat dresses

 

And of course old Wino - the embodiment of "fuck worrying about the future, let's get stupid shit permanently marked all over our bodies!"...

... and let's face it, getting a tattoo often requires a lot of Winehouse-ish recklessness and lack of foresight. Wish me luck, hombres!

No comments:

Post a Comment