Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Friday, October 22, 2010

the end is nigh



 My fellow citizens,

I'm not a religious man, but God help us.

I've seen a glimpse of the future, and it's one ruled by an army of precocious, pre-pubescent child-stars. Fuelled by a bloodthirsty insatiable fame-hunger and bred by pushy stage-parents, the Willow Smiths and the Justin Biebers of the world are just the beginning of a truly grim future.

Willow Smith, daughter of the juggernauts "The Smiths"  (Will and Jayda) has already landed a record deal, has seemingly walked more red-carpets than most stars three-times her age and has developed a very cocky trademark Smith-smirk in her own right.


I implore you, fellow citizens, to end this madness. Stop buying their albums, stop snapping their photos. Hell, I should probably stop blogging about them...

We're only encouraging them.

No comments:

Post a Comment