Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Monday, September 27, 2010

the S.S LiLo cruises into the harbour...

 ... and instead of the toothless pirate wench we've seen in the media lately, we see this classy specimen:


 It might just be my fetish for retro housewives and 50's nostalgia or the fact that i've been secretly rooting for LiLo's comeback... or simply the fact that she was probably my first ever pre-pubescent celebrity crush when I first saw The Parent Trap as a kid... regardless, these snaps for Vanity Fair (by photgrapher Norman Jean Roy) are stunning.

Check them out here: http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/features/2010/10/lindsay-lohan-issue-slide-show-201010

Call her a talentless, party-whore, washed-up Paris Hilton wannabe all you like, but she's seriously beautiful in these shots. Like, Miranda Kerr beautiful (ok... almost).

But it's pretty damned obvious - this isn't the beginning of a leisurely, sun-soaked cruise for Lohan. It's an all-out strategic naval mission to save her career, all canons blazing.

“I don’t care what anyone says. I know that I’m a damn good actress" she tells Vanity Fair.

Fair enough Linz, I admire your self-confidence. But I don't think you should worry too much, you'll always look lovely draped across a deck and really - what more could a woman aspire to?

No comments:

Post a Comment