Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

i told you i'd be rich one day...

Ok so getting an audition for game-show "Millionaire Hot-Seat" doesn't exactly mean that I should go out and get a Maserati just yet, but i'm thrilled nonetheless.

Like any audition, i'm going to have to impress these people somehow. Whether it's with dashing boyish charm, a sob-story about my dying mother in Slovakia or by rolling into the audition room in a rusty wheelchair, i'm going to get on the show whether it kills me.

 (I could always pull out a bit of Flashdance if all else fails...)

Now, if I do happen to pass the audition -I hope I can be as cool as Snoop Dogg in this episode of the US version of Millionaire Hot-Seat .

No comments:

Post a Comment