Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Friday, March 19, 2010

getting to know you, getting to know all about you...

I'm a very visual person (no, not in a weird, perverted "ChatRoulette" kind of way). My brain is a film reel (think Tarantino meets Lichtenstein fucks Japanese samurai flick then has a coffee with Sofia Coppola).
The thought of writing my first blog post is a ball-crushingly daunting one. I'm supposed to be a Journalism student (amongst other things),
but the sight of a blank screen - quite frankly - scares me more than death on fire.
So, for a bit of blogspiration, instead of
words i'll give you some pictures - a few visual aids that might give you an idea of who I am, what I stand for and what's to come...



Did I say it would make any sense?

Hang in there for my next post - which I promise will contain WORDS!



No comments:

Post a Comment