Welcome to Teddy Pickle - the blog that, above all, strives to be both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Friday, March 26, 2010

designer gum


Don't tell anyone, but this "5 Gum" is turning me on.

I can't help but feel a little bit seduced by this sexy designer gum every time a classmate or other aquaintance flips out their sleek pack of "Cobalt", "Flare", "Pulse", "Tempest" or similarly ridiculously-named flavour (mmm... can't you just taste the Cobalt right now?). In fact, I do believe I had to sit down for a bit the first time someone offered me a piece... just to allow my blood to return to its normal positions within the body.

On its surface, it appears to this impressionable young consumer to be some futuristic relic brought back from the future by the Dolorean. However, on closer inspection, it's just naff old Wrigley's sexed-up new foray into gum.

That said, I DO feel like a bit of a superhero every time I pop a piece of 5 Gum... until the flavour evaporates after two minutes.

Now, where did I put my bottle of Evian?

1 comment: